Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Director of Nursing- $2500 Sign On Bonus
at Absolut Care
|Title:||Assistant Director of Nursing- $2500 Sign On Bonus|
|Location:||Orchard Park, NY|
Are you interested in opportunity to move up.
Are you a RN Unit Manager or RN Supervisor waiting for the next opportunity,
Willing to learn a new role?
We want dedicated individuals to assist our Director of Nursing in making a difference.
At Absolut Care we understand that healthcare is a rising cost to all Americans and their families. Absolut Care would like to assist with that burden. That’s why we are now offering multiple incentive options for new RN Candidates. All newly hired Full Time RN’s are eligible for assistance with health insurance premium payments or sign on bonus options.
Choose from any of the following incentive opportunities;
$50 in health insurance premium assistance weekly for one year Or
$100 in health insurance premium assistance weekly for six months Or
For RN’s not seeking health insurance, we are offering $2500 Sign on Bonus.
- Assist the Director of Nursing with planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the nursing department
- Act as a team member, team leader, and supervisor to ensure work is accomplished and quality care is delivered
- Support team members and lead in a way that celebrates and encourages hard work and success
- Provide and facilitate top quality resident centered nursing care
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
-Must be able to demonstrate age specific knowledge of developmental factors for adult and geriatric residents (ex. physical, cognitive, and socialization factors)
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills, problem solving, and conflict resolution
- Must possess current and valid license as a Registered Nurse in the state of New York
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in nursing service administration
- Additional education or experience in long term care or geriatric nursing is preferred
- Must have 5 years long term care experience, willing to train the right candidate