Baker Victory Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse - Case Manager (OPWDD)
at Baker Victory Services
The Clinical RN- OPWDD acts as a case manager and is an integral part of the treatment team who monitors and coordinates the delivery of healthcare services for individuals who are living in community based homes. Responsible for health survey preparedness. Maintains appropriate interaction and communication with pharmacies, hospitals and medical providers.
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinating all medical care for individuals.
- Conduct medical assessment of individuals.
- Decide interventions following the nursing process.
- Provide education on medical issues and concerns to individuals, their families and employees as indicated on their plan of care and diagnosis.
- Monitor the medical states of the individuals of their care and adjust as appropriate.
- Perform any other duties listed on the daily/weekly/monthly/semi-annually/annually site specific responsibility checklist by the supervisor.
- Management and follow through of cases as designated by their program.
- The track, teach and ensure that OPWDD staff has medical certification.
- Assisting and educating the implementation of medical health care.
- Maintain health and safety of living environments.
- Provide on call coverage on scheduled rotations.
- Any other duty as requested by your supervisor.