Bryant & Stratton College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2017 - System Accounting Asst II (Accounts Payables)
at Bryant & Stratton College
The System Accounting Assistant is responsible for the processing and reporting of all accounts payables. The System Accounting Assistant analyzes all incoming invoices and expense reports to ensure accuracy and prompt payment to vendors. In addition, the System Accounting Assistant assists with month end and year end closings.
- Manage accounts payable transactional processes and reporting ensuring that processes comply with policies and internal controls
- Provide account coding for all accounts payable invoices and vendor refund checks for input into the accounting financial system
- Manage vendor relationships as the primary accounting liaison for the College
- Prepare and post journal entries for month-end closing for Systems Office prepaids, building-based marketing, purchasing cards, open purchase orders, lease obligation, and other accounts payable accruals as needed by end of the fourth business day of each month-end closing period.
- Prepares accounts payable reports, including 1099
- Ensures department recordkeeping is organized and records are easily accessible, with proper backup information.
- Other functions and responsibilities as assigned
- Associate’s degree required in Accounting, Finance, or Business (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience with accounts payables required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Detailed oriented with high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite preferred
Apply online at:www.bryantstratton.edu