Bryant & Stratton College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019- Adjunct Faculty - Networking
at Bryant & Stratton College
The adjunct Networking faculty will support the College’s mission by facilitating a classroom environment that provides a foundation of class work and hands-on experiences with network systems, business technology systems, and the security procedures and technologies used to secure those systems.
Skills and Experience:
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities to teach technology and/or networking in a dynamic and engaging classroom environment.
- The ability to identify and support all learning styles with various teaching methodologies.
- Critical thinking skills to identify and resolve issues that impact the students successful complete of a course.
- Strong time management and performance management skills.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral.
- Workplace experience in networking and computer security preferred.
- Possess and exhibit qualities of professionalism, integrity, self-esteem, self-motivation, and a strong desire to guide students to improve their career prospects.
- Ability to work within a team.
Education and Certification Requirements: Master’s degree in field preferred; Master’s degree in related field if Bachelor’s degree is in field.
At minimum one of the following certifications. Applicants interested in applying, but not yet having at least one of these certifications who would be willing to acquire one or more of these certifications prior to first teaching assignment are encouraged to apply.
- Network N10-007 dated on or after 3/1/2018
- CompTIA Security SYO-501 dated on or after 10/4/17
- CompTIA A 220-901 and 220-902 dated on or after 12/15/15
To be considered for an adjunct position, applicants are required to submit the following items with the application:
- PhD (if applicable), Masters, and Bachelor’s unofficial transcripts
- At least 3 professional references (be sure to include phone numbers and email addresses)
- A copy of all required certifications
During the application process, please be sure to upload all of these documents under the documents section.