Online Adjunct Technology Instructor
Bryant & Stratton College Online Division is seeking instructors to teach various levels of network and technical courses. Instructors will facilitate a learning environment that supports the college mission and visions statements, fosters engagement by using the various teaching methodologies adopted by the college, use the most effective technologies, and have the ability to support the students at all stages of their degree.
• The knowledge, skills, and abilities to teach technology and/or networking in an online asynchronous environment.
• The ability to identify and support all learning styles with various teaching methodologies.
• Critical thinking skills to identify and resolve issues that impact the students successful complete of a course.
• Strong time management and performance management skills.
• Strong communication skills - written and oral.
Qualified candidates must possess one or more of the following credentials:
III. A master’s degree in field, i.e. Information Technology or Computer Science
• Technology: Must possess CompTIA A 220-901 and 220-902 (certification date on or after 12/15/15).
NOTE: Only applications who possess any of the above certifications will be considered.
• At least one-year experience working in a technical role or a position that exhibits technology functions.
• At least one year of teaching experience.
• Experience working in a Learning Management System (LMS). Preferably Blackboard.
To be considered for an adjunct position, applicants are required to submit the following items with the application:
- PhD (if applicable), Masters, and Bachelor’s unofficial transcripts
- At least 3 professional references (be sure to include phone numbers and email addresses)
- All required certifications
During the application process, please be sure to upload all of these documents under the documents section.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer