Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Carrier Development Manager, Verizon, Northeast
at CradlePoint, Inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Carrier Development Manager is responsible for leading Cradlepoint’s penetration strategy and tactics within his/her assigned Carrier(s). This position requires 5-7 years of experience in relevant Verizon-related business development roles, strong organization and communication skills, and excellent relationships.
- Work with Verizon as well as Cradlepoint sales and marketing to facilitate relationships and joint activities such as training, funnel reviews, joint sales calls, event participation, and the like, in order to ensure that Cradlepoint is top of mind and most recommended by our carrier partners.
- Develop strategic business plans, creative marketing programs and effective sales tools to increase revenue, market share, and mind share within carrier account
- Develop and lead sales discussions on Cradlepoint through Verizon and with the customer base.
- Coach carrier sales reps and train sales on strategies, processes, and tools
- Develop and implement proactive target account sales strategies
- Provide indirect management responsibilities for Inside Sales Reps, Client Sales Executives, and Technical Sales Architects to increase market share through Verizon’s sales organization
- Implement, train and evangelize programs and tactics for Verizon’s business partner(s) across Wired and Wireless carrier business units, providing overall account leadership with detailed strategic & tactical business plans to drive sales and revenue growth
- Establish, develop and maintain key customer relationships with carrier Field teams, to further Cradlepoint’s short- and long-term business objectives
- Help impact company revenue by identifying new strategic and tactical opportunities with Verizon’s business partners
- Provide carrier account expertise to Cradlepoint sales, marketing and engineering teams on customer's business challenges, culture, and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition, and partners that may affect the carrier's business
- Attends events and provides solid product, and solution knowledge to attendees
- Provide assistance with field trials and customer demos
- Minimum 5-7 years working for Verizon in a business development role
- Deep, wide relationships within Verizon
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a technical aptitude; a moderate understanding of IP Networking a plus
- Excellent leadership and account management skills
- Public Safety background a plus
- Extremely proficient with PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- Must currently reside in Northeast region of the U.S. (Boston, New York - New Jersey, Philadelphia preferred)