Dave & Buster's
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dave & Buster's
The Fun Description
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Our receiving clerk position is responsible for the proper receiving of all food, liquor, and non-consumables. The receiver position is responsible for maintaining area cleanliness and providing necessary support to ensure fast, friendly, and accommodating service while upholding food safety standards at all times. The receiver must have the ability to communicate with delivery companies, drivers, and be able to perform light administrative duties.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Properly stores and secures all products received
- Inspects all products upon delivery for quality, temperature, and condition
- Vegetable washes all produce upon receipt.
- Performs proper rotation of all food and beverage products upon receipt-first in/first out mentality.
- Properly handles and stores all chemicals received.
- Pulls thaw of frozen food products on delivery days.
- Breaks down boxes and disposes of them properly.
- Cleans and maintains storage and delivery areas.
- Maintains receiving log by competently tracking all deliveries and missing items.
- Communicates with manager on duty in regard to all deliveries and missing items.
- Communicates with Business Analyst in regard to any open purchase orders.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Must be self disciplined and motivated.
- Restaurant or warehouse experience preferred, but not required.
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple vendors while performing job efficiently.
- Strong math and verbal skills needed.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
- Must be able to read invoices and shipping receipts.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize vendor's needs to management.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
Auto req ID
Buffalo, NY (Walden)
1 Galleria Drive