Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Deluxe Corporation
The Systems Administrator will have the opportunity to administer a wide variety of Internet technologies. Deluxe Hosting environment offers common customer-facing services for thousands of clients, including web, mail, DNS, and database. Deluxe runs a primarily CentOS-based environment with some Windows as needed. This position will be responsible for ensuring the hosting environment’s reliability, availability, scalability, and performance using a variety of monitoring and command-line tools.
- Review and resolve escalated customer support tickets. Common tasks include: restoration of sites, locating and correcting code problems and advanced network, DNS and mail configuration errors.
- Participate in large collaborative projects, including migration between servers and datacenters or major software upgrades or replacement
- Ensure network availability by using common tools, such as DDOS mitigation and firewall rules
- Take ownership for servers’ well-being throughout their entire lifecycle. Including, at least, the creation, configuration, updates, and troubleshooting of servers
- Oversee the Windows environment using tools such as WSUS, IIS, and Windows-based mail servers (MailEnable)
Education: High school (or equivalent)
Experience: 2+ years of experience with computers and networks. Must have experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Industry certifications is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new technology
- Typing ability
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic computer skills
Full Time/Part Time
New York, Ohio
Location of Position
Buffalo, NY, Columbus, OH
Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) is a Trusted, Tech-Enabled Solutions Company (TM). A Fortune 1,000 company, our 100+ year history has earned us a nearly unparalleled client list, a footprint in seven countries, exciting market opportunities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and an emerging presence in Latin America.
Deluxe’s current client base includes 180 of the top 200 banks, airlines, hotels, telcos, auto manufacturers and healthcare organizations, along with nearly 4.8 million small business customers.
For our approximately 4,600 financial institution clients, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and checks.
Our small business and enterprise clients access Deluxe's wide range of solutions to run and market their business, including logo design, website design and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, payroll services and customized checks and forms.
Headquartered in Shoreview (St. Paul), Minnesota, we employ roughly 6,000 employees, primarily across the United States and Canada, with nearly $2B in revenue generating approximately $500M in EBITDA. After a slew of acquisitions to evolve our product offering, Deluxe has delivered its highest sales growth rate since 1994 and has grown revenue eight consecutive years. Now positioning our future for organic growth, Deluxe is poised to be one of the most compelling transformation journeys in history.
Remote Work Location
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.