Lake Shore Savings Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Credit Analyst
at Lake Shore Savings Bank
This job includes the underwriting of commercial credit applications for both new borrowers and existing customers. The narrative analytical documents are presented to various levels of approval authority, up to and including the Board of Directors. This position requires a high attention to detail and ability to “dig into the numbers”. A Credit Analyst must demonstrate knowledge of both internal credit policy and regulatory guidelines. Strong communication skills are required, both verbally and in writing, to effectively describe underwriting concerns and issues.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Analysis of credit risk of prospective and existing Commercial Loan customers
- Prepare loan approvals and review/renewals that effectively communicate risk analysis
- Primary backup to Senior Commercial Credit Analyst
- Spread financial statements on request from commercial loan officers and as required for new loans and/or reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Required to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity in all customer matters.
- Interpret and enforce the Commercial Credit Policy, which is approved annually by the Board of Directors.
- Must present excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must maintain knowledge of OCC guidelines to ensure regulation compliance.