Post Acute Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant - Full Time
at Post Acute Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Area of Interest
- Elderwood at Amherst
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Elderwood at Amherst, a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) serving the geriatric population in Western New York, is seeking a compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team. We are offering increased wages, referral bonus money, and opportunities for tuition assistance.
Elderwood at Amherst is part growing organization recognized for quality care. Most recent accoldate: Best Nursing Homes for Short Stay Rehabilitation 2018-19.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
We offer the following shifts (availability of shifts will be discussed during pre-screen phone call):
- Day: 6a-2p
- Evenings: 2p-10p
- Overnights: 10p-6a
All shifts include every other weekend requirements.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents’ conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Qualifications:
- Sixteen(16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood at Amherst is located at 4459 Bailey Avenue, Amherst, New York 14226. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Apply to this Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) opportunity today.