Post Acute Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Post Acute Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Area of Interest
- Elderwood at Williamsville
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
Meal times are highlights of daily life, and excellent nutrition and appetite appeal are central to the well-being of residents and patients. Our chefs, wait staff and kitchen staff prepare and serve delicious, wholesome menus.
- Review menus and production sheets to determine food quantities needed for regular, mechanically altered and other special diet needs.
- Prepare specified food items, as assigned.
- Test cooked foods by tasting and smelling samples.
- Ensure that sanitation and safety standards are met in the preparation, cooking and
- production line stages of food production.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of specified equipment and the general kitchen work area.
- Supervise food being cooked; ensures that food is held and served at correct
- Assist with preparation of and distribution of foodstuffs.
Minimum 18 yrs. age required. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Previous food preparation experience required.
Ability to understand and organize food preparation activities required.
Ability to carry out cooking tasks at a safe and efficient level of performance required.
Knowledge of food preparation and production process necessary.
Pride in quality of food and service necessary.
High degree of personal cleanliness and good hygiene; health status suitable for service of food required.
Respect for residents’ privacy and rights; respectful and dignified treatment of residents required.