Post Acute Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Post Acute Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Area of Interest
- Elderwood at Williamsville
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- 8am-4pm including alternate weekends and some on-call requirements
Maintenance team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing maintenance support. This position is responsible for ensuring resident and staff safety by being responsible for repairs to the buildings and furnishings as well as up-keep of the grounds including lawn care and snow/ice removal.
- Assist with or perform assigned duties concerned with electricity, plumbing, painting, carpentry mechanics, heating and cooling water systems.
Assist with or perform duties concerned with maintenance of grounds, parking lots, and driveways
Handle incoming and outgoing freight, as needed; lift and move heavy furniture and equipment
- Minimum 18 yrs. age required, HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Related work experience required.
- References to verify competency required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions required.