Post Acute Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Post Acute Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Area of Interest
- Elderwood at Lancaster
- Position Type
- Per Diem
- During the week and weekends. Required to work one weekend a month and one holiday a year.
Physical therapy staff members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. State specific Physical Therapy license is required.
Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance with physician’s orders; maintains required contact with physician.
Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries for residents in physical therapy program.
Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director Physical Therapy.
Maintains statistical records of residents’ treatments.
Assists with in-service training programs upon request.
Records and updates resident’s plan of care in the Inter-disciplinary Kardex.
Submits requisition for supplies needed in the treatment of residents to Director Physical Therapy.
Assumes all duties of the Director Physical Therapy during absences including supervision of Physical Therapy Aides and responsibility for all necessary documentation.
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required.
- State license to practice physical therapy required.
- Two years’ experience in physical therapy preferred.
- Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and subacute populations necessary.
- Ability to direct others necessary.