Post Acute Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN)
at Post Acute Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Area of Interest
- Elderwood at Lancaster
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- 7pm - 7am
Elderwood at Lancaster, 5 Star Ranked Skilled Nursing Facility, is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team for Part Time career opportunities! Elderwood locations offer comprehensive rehabilitation, memory care and specialty subacute programs including cardiac rehabilitation, respiratory care and pulmonary rehabilitation.
Shift: PT 7pm - 7am including every other weekend rotation
Registered Staff Nurses assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing (RN) care. Direct nursing care of residents encompasses planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the care of residents to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times.
- Scope: Elderwood has more than 30 locations offering skilled nursing, assisted living, and independent living communities throughout Rhode Island, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Clinically Complex Nursing: Elderwood locations offer comprehensive rehabilitation, memory care and specialty subacute programs including cardiac rehabilitation, respiratory care and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Possession of an RN State license/registration to practice as Registered Licensed Nurse (RN).
- Preferred minimum of two (2) years (RN) nursing experience, possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred, and prior leadership or supervisor experience.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required. Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.