Post Acute Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Post Acute Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Area of Interest
- Elderwood Asst Living at Williamsville
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
Are you a culinary team member looking to make a difference? Are you looking to join a team of organized, professional and responsible Dietary Professionals who strive to positively affect our residents' dining experience?
Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville is searching for a dedicated and compassionate qualified Server with a desire to care for our beloved residents. We are in growth mode and just completed a beautiful renovation at our facility, making it very homey and modern. It's a must see!
Who is Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville?
- Elderwood Assisted Living at Williamsville is one of our beautiful Enhanced Assisted Living Facilities located in Western New York, providing care for the elderly. The Enhanced Assisted Living Certification is provided by New York State Department of Health. We were given this certification because we exceed the normal standards and care of other assisted living facilities. We are able to offer specialty programs such as Respite Care.
Benefits and Perks of the Job:
- Clean, organized and excellent leadership
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Package
- Top Notch Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Substantial Employee Referral Program
- Located close to Public Transportation (Bus Routes)
- 5 min drive to the heart of the village of Williamsville – filled with Shops and Food Spots
- Across the Street from Tops Supermarket
- Friendly & Supportive Staff
- Wait Staff team members contribute to the health and well-being of residents by being responsible for pre-production line duties such as setting of tables and preparing beverages for service; serving residents in Main Dining Room, and clearing/cleaning tables after meals.
Shift: We are currently offering the following
- Part Time
- Every Other Weekend Required
Shift preference will be discussed during interview.
- Sets tables and maintains work stations in proper order.
- Ensures that meal needs are met based on requests and diet restrictions.
- Ensures that orders are accurate & complete when served.
- Takes orders, provides service and requested items both graciously and courteously.
- Answers pertinent questions about menu items.
- Clears dishes from tables during and after meal service.
- Completes set up for next day’s meal service including placing silverware, napkins and condiments.
- Monitors for help needed in other areas.
- Follows proper food handling and sanitation procedures, washing hands frequently between handling soiled and clean dishes.
- Minimum of 16 years of age required; HS diploma or equivalent preferred. Employment
Certificate/Permit required for applicable individuals. Previous experience in dietary work preferred.
High degree of personal cleanliness and hygiene required; health status suitable for service of food required.
Sense of responsibility, and ability to work well with residents and other staff members required.