Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior SAP Functional Analyst
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo is currently seeking a Senior SAP Functional Analyst to work out of our Cheektowaga, NY office.
About this position:
This Senior SAP Functional Analyst will be defining business and systems strategy. Developing system requirements and conducting prototyping. Perform testing, training, and define support procedures and implementations. Resolve system issues and recommends and implements SAP “best practices”.
What does it take to be a Senior SAP Functional Analyst?
- Possess a strong working knowledge of SAP Order to Cash and Procure to Pay modules.
- Detailed understanding of the SAP component area relevant to the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), Procurement (MM) and Finance (FI).
- Experience with SAP Contract Management, Pricing, Order (Sales & Purchasing) Management, Tax, Outputs and Reports.
- Thorough understanding of integration among core SAP modules like Finance including the Special purpose ledger and Procurement.
- Knowledge in Service Management and Resource related billing is a plus for this role.
- Knowledge of systems and/or business analysis design concepts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the applied use of systems and process analysis tools.
- Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions.
- Ability to carry out detailed system design and write specs for development. Capable of performing configuration changes and/or prepare design specifications for ABAP programs.
Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills for analyzing and evaluating major SAP business requirements of varying complexity. Thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the SAP system.
- Knowledge in ABAP and debugging skills are a plus for this role.
- Ability to diagnose problems and determine effective solutions.
- Ability to respond quickly in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to translate business processes and requirements into system enhancements.
- Capable of analyzing processes for possible future systems improvement and suggest alternative solutions.
- Ability to interface with internal customers to identify areas for systems improvement. Define controls, conversion procedures, and systems implementation plans.
- Ability to act independently and under very general direction to define, implement, and document SAP system changes in support of business process solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills.
- Must be a "team player" able to work with others in developing and implementing new processes and enabling systems. Able to work with end user groups to define application needs and identify feasible solutions.
- Proactive, self-motivated.
- Customer-focused service attitude.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to meet objectives.
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Works primarily in ERP client/server enterprise application Responsible for software integration, external interface development and technical documentation. Designs and develops most aspects of data conversion. Troubleshoots and resolves testing issues. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards. Works independently; may instruct or coach other professionals.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in SAP
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.