Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tara Cares
- 28-Aug-2019 to 27-Oct-2019 (EST)
- Orchard Park, NY, USA
- Full Time
Are you interested in a career, not just a job?
Do you want to work in a GREAT work environment?
Do you want to learn new skills?
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other. We want you to apply now!
Tara Cares, an Orchard Park based long-term care administrative support company, is currently seeking a highly motivated Purchasing Assistant.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
Are you looking for an organization that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at Tara Cares our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, and legal services.
We are seeking an additional team member for our Support Office to ensure that we continue to provide all residents within the Long Term Care facilities we support receive high quality, efficient care.
As a Purchasing Assistant you will oversee purchasing requests for supplies, services, and equipment for the long term care facilities we support. Our Purchasing team is devoted to ensuring our providers have the right tools to care for their residents.
In this role you will:
- Process all assigned special purchase requests
- Maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation and coordination with assigned departments regarding purchases
- Report any supplier or customer performance issues
- Generate bid analysis process
- High school diploma or GED required
- One to three years purchasing or order entry experience preferred
- Demonstrated strong decision making skills
- Must be organized and detailed oriented
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Background in Maintenance or Project Management is a plus!