Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Sales and Distribution Manager - Lipton and T2
On any given day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life - giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We want our business to grow but we recognise that growth at the expense of people or the environment is both unacceptable and commercially unsustainable. Sustainable growth is the only acceptable model for our business.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The main purpose of the Field and Distributor Manager is to manage the LIT field team and deliver on sales, NPD, new business and fridge placement targets. Manage the State beverage distributor network to maximise availability of Lipton Ice Tea in all out of home (OOH) channels.
As well as provide day-to-day operational support for the Field to deliver sales objectives and marketing strategies and provide training and development for OOH field team
- Coordinate communication of all plans between Field, Distributors and Unilever head office functions.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for the Field and WA distributor network to deliver sales objectives and marketing strategies.
- Support Distributors with securing new business and support with existing business for NPD launches
- Provide close coordination / communication between Distributors and internal teams, such as category, sales operations, visibility, fridges to ensure that distributors are fully supported with securing resources on-time.
- Responsible for delivering State LIT sales result through close collaboration / working with Distributors and the training, coaching and development of the field team.
- Coordinate with category teams to ensure activity plans, NPD launches / distribution targets are achieved.
- Provide a Regional plan which aligns LIT with the best beverage Distributors, assist with identifying and developing new growth opportunities, explore and recommend potential new Distributors (within Trading Terms)
- Negotiate / manage contracts with key regional accounts.
- Conduct regular trade visits with Distributors and create joint business plans that drive growth and promotes Lipton focus, initiatives and strategy
- Coordinate with fridge teams to secure and supply assets to Distributors, and planograms and ROI are monitored.
- Coordinate with visibility/ POS teams to secure and supply visibility / POS to Distributors.
- Coordinate with distributors the return of claims on time and in accordance with guidance
- Work with customer service, warehouse teams to ensure product is available to Distributors by prioritizing / managing allocations.
- Provide regular sales training to Field team and Distributor’s sales teams.
- Provide summary of weekly, monthly sales performance to Field Team and distributors. Assist and identify / close gaps by working closely with Field and Distributors.
- Actively manage discounts (i.e. TTS) to ensure that Distributors are within matrix / ROI margins.
- Actively manage claims process both internally and with distributors.
- Support National Distributor and Field Force Manager State Manager and adhoc projects/ initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team player
- Ability to build relationships with internal / external stakeholders
- Ability to have tough conversations both internally and externally to maintain business and personal integrity.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Unilever is a global organization and for top performers we will always strive to retain you in our business developing your career and offering growth opportunities where possible.
We have gained our reputation as one of the world's most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. Alongside attractive remuneration, there are excellent benefits and a supportive team.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge, we will provide you with excellent training and development.
For any questions or queries please contact: